We believe that becoming a church of small groups is an effective way to be the 1st Century church in the 21st Century.
Being a church of small groups will help us become SHAPED:
- Serve one another more effectively and more naturally.
- Have a safe, comfortable place for members to share and heal.
- Apply scripture to real life more effectively.
- Practice the “one another” passages of the New Testament daily.
- Evangelize more effectively through relationships rather than through programs.
- Develop a true sense of community through strong relationships.
Learn more about Laurel Life Group Plan.
Go to CONTACT PAGE to request detailed addresses for Life Groups.
Life Group Discussion guides available HERE.
Please feel free to join a Life Group near you. Times and locations often change. Check with the leader or see this week’s bulletin for the current meeting time and place.
LIFE GROUPS WILL BEGIN SUNDAY OCTOBER 1, 2017. 3RD SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH, EVENING WORSHIP AT BUILDING AT 6:00 P.M.